Yeti GOBOX Collection

License vendor requirements

Falcon75

What are requirements to become a license vendor and what is the cost? Struck out again on computer but this time I knew I was done in 30 min. Got on computer 9:01mt and waited in line like 11 min and then forgot password for few tries and then in and all tags I wanted were gone by time entered in. Better than years ago when I used up 2 cell phones and got through with 2% battery on a flip phone. Got tag but all day stressful affair. My aunt has a business and jokingly sent text that she should offer Colorado licenses as a service to her plant clients. She would do it so we come out and visit if it wasn't to cumbersome.

You could try if you like, but I'm not sure how much of an advantage it would be. For a little perspective, I was after a buck tag that had 3 tags available. I was on it at 9:00 sharp. Bam, bam, bam. I would guess that I was trying to check out at 9:00:05. Certainly by 9:00:10. No luck. You're basically in a fastest finger contest with 1000 other people. Would a vendor outlet provide much advantage?

QQ

What are requirements to become a license vendor and what is the cost? Struck out again on computer but this time I knew I was done in 30 min. Got on computer 9:01mt and waited in line like 11 min and then forgot password for few tries and then in and all tags I wanted were gone by time entered in. Better than years ago when I used up 2 cell phones and got through with 2% battery on a flip phone. Got tag but all day stressful affair. My aunt has a business and jokingly sent text that she should offer Colorado licenses as a service to her plant clients. She would do it so we come out and visit if it wasn't to cumbersome.
What you write is almost textbook example for “you never actually tried”. Why would anyone get on computer at 9:01 and expect to get any reissue tags with even slight demand? Couple big rookie mistakes including the password snafu when microseconds are what count, not minutes.

The real money here is in a bot that would be able to scrape the list and pull in tag codes faster than anyone else.
I’m fairly convinced this happens in Idaho. Weird how clients/friends of application services always end up with super hard to get capped tags year after year

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back