Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

License auto renewal

brushcreek

Curious if anyone else had a problem this year with an out of state license being automatically charged to your CC without going on to the website and making the purchase?

i got an email at 3:19 am Sunday morning with a license receipt. I was asleep of course and did not make the purchase.

I would talk to whichever state game agency and fix that. I'm not aware of any state that does automatic charges. Did you apply for a special draw tag and that was part of the bundle?

I would talk to whichever state game agency and fix that. I'm not aware of any state that does automatic charges. Did you apply for a special draw tag and that was part of the bundle?

no. this is crazy I was going to buy one anyway to get points but I don't like what happened

If you didn’t opt out last year when you purchase your license then you were set up for auto renew. If you want to disable it for the future login and turn it off in your settings

If you didn’t opt out last year when you purchase your license then you were set up for auto renew. If you want to disable it for the future login and turn it off in your settings

good to know thank you. did not realize there was an option last year.

Thanks for informing us I didn't sign up for it last year but I think I will this year when I put in for my point

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back