Leupold Warranty Results

Bowhuntrben

Just wanted to give a shout out to Leupold. Recently sent in an old pair of Wind River Cascades. Dad and I bought a couple pairs from Cabelas about 10 years ago when they had them on a really good sale. The eyecup on one of the pairs started not turning very good a few years ago. Probably could've sent it in then, but my dad just made due with it. The eyecup finally just came off this year, so I sent the binoculars in just to see if they'd fix them. Yesterday, this showed up at my door:

P1000580.JPG

I'm totally blown away. I haven't opened them, but I imagine this is an upgrade over what I sent in. Looks like I have a great Christmas present to give Dad which didn't cost me anything :D

I have Leupold scopes on all of my scoped guns, and I'm glad that I do.

I have put their warranty to the test a couple time.
Customer shipped in rifles and USPS must have launched the hard case. The barrel from one went all the way through the scope....mk4. Replaced in a week.
Destroyed a couple on the boomer handguns I use. Always repaired/replaced.

We have found the same.
A few years back My D-I-L inherited a 300 norma mag from her Grandpa He had it for MANY years and used it every year.
When she got it The Leopold scope would no longer Make any up or down adjustments.
With the hand loads, it was nowhere close to where she wanted it to shoot.
She boxed it up and sent it in Just hoping to get it repaired, back in its day there was only like 15 clicks of adjustment from one extream to the other. Not only did they repair but they upgraded all the adjustments, Gave her the manufacture date and who bought it first.
Sent it back no charge and reimbursed them for the freight sending it to them.
How's that for an outstanding lifetime warranty, on a 50-year-old scope and not the original owner. (y)(y)(y)(y)👏

There service is the best which is why it’s all I use for scopes. Think I have 8 of them. My last was a VX3 with CDS. Had some issues with the dials( not their fault) on a custom gun. I live in Portland and walked in the showroom with no appointment. Person met me took my gun and scope. Came back 10 minute later with it fixed and new CDS dials. Spent time explaining and going through the proper sighting in process. Awesome experience.

I lost the screw-on end cover for my Gold Ring Compact spotter. I searched Leupold's website looking for a replacement that I could buy. Didn't find one. I emailed Leupold and asked how I could purchase one and explained that I had lost mine due to my own stupidity and they sent me one at no charge. I felt that this was great service.

Back