Leupold vx3i

Hunter&Huntress

I am looking for a new scope for my wife. Was wondering you you guys thought about the vx3i. Is there any other scopes that you would recommend in the 400-500 dollar range?

I like that scope a lot. My son and I both have 4.5-14x40mm Leupold with the B&C reticle in them. I really like that reticle also. It's simple and fast to use. I think they are a great scope. The 6x42mm fixed power is also another great Leupold scope. I have that one on a rifle also.

I have 3. They do what I need. The newest has the zerolok feature which is nice. My complaint is the new one also has a ton of chromatic aberration. Similarly priced option is the Meopta MeoPro

I have 4, 3 are 3-10 and I just put a 2.5-8 on my 260. They are great scopes for the money in my experience, can’t speak to the cds as I still just do the 3 inches high at 100.

I have 2 4.5-14x40 vx3. I really like them. I hear vx5 is a nice upgrade over them, but I feel like the 3 is still good quality glass.

I have two 4.5-14x40 CDS and they are great...however, I recently purchased a VX5 2-10 CDS for a muzzleloader. There is a huge difference and I am now trying to hatch a plan to swap out one for the VX5 3-15x44 CDS and simply buy another.

I have one that I'm willing to sell. It's a 4.5 14 x 40mm with the windplex reticle. Pm me about it. It's barely a year old. I have all the original packaging.

sorry to bring up old post but new here and can't create my on thread yet. I just received a vx3i 3.5x10 40mm "plain jane " scope for Christmas that was purchased from midwayusa.

My question is everything looks correct but it has no leupold gold emblem on the side only a faint printed emblem. I thought all new leupold's had this gold emblem. I don't think it's counterfeit but you never know. I couldn't find and picture of a scope like this one that did not have the gold emblem . Did they recently stop putting them on this model? Thanks for any helpful replies

sorry to bring up old post but new here and can't create my on thread yet. I just received a vx3i 3.5x10 40mm "plain jane " scope for Christmas that was purchased from midwayusa.

My question is everything looks correct but it has no leupold gold emblem on the side only a faint printed emblem. I thought all new leupold's had this gold emblem. I don't think it's counterfeit but you never know. I couldn't find and picture of a scope like this one that did not have the gold emblem . Did they recently stop putting them on this model? Thanks for any helpful replies
Like this?
3D3992E8-464D-4088-896C-CC27220839A0.jpeg

I bought a VX3i from Eurooptic last month and it did not have the gold L but looked like the ones posted above. When registering it with Leupold all checked out. I prefer the gold emblem, but not a big deal either way for me.

I don't own one, but I plan to buy a VX-3i in the near future. Everyone says that they're about the best bang for the buck. I have an old VX-2 and a VX-5 and I've been very pleased with both of those.

Yeah, Leupold seems to have gotten away from the old "gold emblem". I recently ordered a pair of alumnia caps and the photo showed the gold emblem, but when they came it has the new style printed/engraved "L".

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back