Leupold vx3hd cds

Have a bunch of CDS they plain work, buy it and have fun, we were shooting steel on Sunday and the 14yr old would range and dial he was accurately hitting steal at 560yrd with his Kimber hunter in 7-08.
Same with my Kimber 308. My dial was spot on out to 600 yds on a 6HD. Chrono your rounds, on your rifle, at the elevation you expect to hunt. Look at average temps where/when you plan to hunt. The better the info in, the better the dial will perform for you.

looking at picking up a vx3hd. 4.5-14 with cds. For those of you who have used the cds how reliable is it if the info you put in is solid? Also how well does the scope focus without a parallax knob. Looking for all pros and cons. Thanks.
No cons just pros. Send them your info as detailed as possible they do something magical with that s#%! and when you get the dial it is perfect. Own 4 of them and need to get a hold of Schmalts for another.

I love my cds scopes I have four rifles with them on. I just put one on a browning 300 prc. The dials goes out to 650 yards. For me what amazing is my 14 year old niece shot it 3 times out to 650 and she hit each time, and I’m using factory ammo for my prc. I also have one on a 25-06 and one year I couldn’t get close to an antelope doe. So when I had a herd stop at 600 yards I said if a doe steps out to the edge I would take shot and I drilled her. I honestly love the leupold cds.

Back