Let's see your guns!

Not quite! He has hunted with him though. My grandpa has done several shows with Babe Winkelman, even brought me along to see his studio and meet Babe!

My grandpa was successful with work and in turn was able to do what many of us dream of doing!
That's awesome man, good for him, and good on you for carrying on the tradition.

2020-02-21_12-55-14.jpg

Mossberg 100 ATR in .30/06 I got for Christmas when I was about 20. Over time I've put it in a Boyd's stock, put in a Timney trigger, and glass bedded it. It's got a Bushnell Legend Ultra scope that I really like. I do probably 90% of my rifle hunting with this one.

View attachment 128780

Mossberg 100 ATR in .30/06 I got for Christmas when I was about 20. Over time I've put it in a Boyd's stock, put in a Timney trigger, and glass bedded it. It's got a Bushnell Legend Ultra scope that I really like. I do probably 90% of my rifle hunting with this one.
A lot of love went into that one. Beautiful gun and a great caliber.

Reactions: LCH
View attachment 128780

Looks like that picture was taken in Nevada??

I've been thinking about one of these in a 270 win
They have pluses and minuses, but no other rifle feels as good when I carry it in my hand and they're fast. Might as well get the 22" barrel for a .270. I still think it's weird that most of the carbines come in .30-06 and not .308 win. Waste of powder...

Back