Yeti GOBOX Collection

Let's see your guns!

Thanks! It was a simpler time in life when I decided to get that thing cerakoted, meaning... I was living with a buddy at the time so rent was cheap and I had money to throw around on guns.
Ha ha I know what you mean. I see how much money my single friends get to throw at their hobbies and get a little jealous. My wife is pretty understanding though, and her father keeps me pretty well outfitted.

My favorite field companion. Ken Kelly, owner of magnaport, and myself did some horse trading. He did up this 44 for me. Cast bullet shaped cut outs in the lug. Xxx over the ejector rod, skelotinized trigger guard, numbered chambers, double crane ball, and porting.
I have taken a lot of game with it.91BA5176-10E0-457A-8296-EE43BDD9443D.jpeg

I have been rather lucky in the gun department lately and wanted to share my new love. Let's see what you tote through the woods!

Weatherby 300 winmag

sweet rifle. how do you like the weatherby? my son is graduating college in a few years and I was thinking about getting him a weatherby 300 or 7mag.

sweet rifle. how do you like the weatherby? my son is graduating college in a few years and I was thinking about getting him a weatherby 300 or 7mag.
I love it! I got it at the end of the season and didn't find any wolves, so I've yet to kill with it. It shoots a tight group though, and doesn't kick much more than my old 308. I'd choose it again.

Unboxed this Gilboa snake yesterday in my dinning room in preparation of setting it up. double barrel AR. unloaded it weighs 12 pounds so it will be 14+ pounds when loaded and optics and other things added. (holds 2, 30 round mags)

BGL99qA.jpg

B67I1p3.jpg

47xyV1z.jpg

HSplRgo.jpg

Unboxed this Gilboa snake yesterday in my dinning room in preparation of setting it up. double barrel AR. unloaded it weighs 12 pounds so it will be 14+ pounds when loaded and optics and other things added. (holds 2, 30 round mags)

BGL99qA.jpg

B67I1p3.jpg

47xyV1z.jpg

HSplRgo.jpg
That is sweet. I have 0 need for one but that'd be a fun gun to own. Have some buddies over for drinks, then hit them with the "Hey guys, wanna see something cool?"

BGL99qA.jpg

B67I1p3.jpg

47xyV1z.jpg

HSplRgo.jpg
I dont know, 2 30rnd mags might not be enough. Better order some 40rnd mags. Then add a binary trigger and you should be good to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back