NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Lets see your fishing boat!

2018 Lund 2175 Pro - V
Garmin LVS 34 with 126 SV graph up front.
Helix 9’s on bow and on dash. Lowrance HDS 12 live on dash
TKI Inc Ice shuttle with Lowrance HDS Pro & Active Target for stern use…
350 Mercury Verado and 15 HP Kicker.
Trim Tabs
It likes walleye

IMG_4774.jpeg
IMG_4595.jpeg

IMG_8822.jpeg

2022 Yammy 190FSH.

Just wrapped up fixing two months of chips and dings from the walleye slip in Detroit.

Time to start dragging it around the state chasing chrome.

It does a lot of things really well, but doesn't excel at any one thing. Only real complaint with it, I wished it sat higher in the bow.

View attachment 328983
Love the blood bath from clipping the walleyes, I use a rose bush trimmer as well :)

Love the blood bath from clipping the walleyes, I use a rose bush trimmer as well :)
One of my scissors for cutting braid got reassigned to gill cutting duty. Scissors works well, but pruner sounds like it might be a better option.

2018 Lund 2175 Pro - V
Garmin LVS 34 with 126 SV graph up front.
Helix 9’s on bow and on dash. Lowrance HDS 12 live on dash
TKI Inc Ice shuttle with Lowrance HDS Pro & Active Target for stern use…
350 Mercury Verado and 15 HP Kicker.
Trim Tabs
It likes walleye

View attachment 329245
View attachment 329244

View attachment 329246
Damn Art, save some for the rest of us.
Beautiful rig.
I love my Ranger, but every time I fish out of a Pro-V I get a little smitten. The layout/floor plan is so well done. Not an inch of space wasted.

Mine is off having a new cover put on, but looks like this with a suzuki 140 and a suzuki 6 kicker off the back and a Minnkota trolling motor up front.

IMG_0586.thumb.jpeg.4240300f7cefad4d272c599b209a72e8.jpeg

image.jpeg.2918d7b68bc23894e892e0a3f2e91143.jpeg

Here's a pic of a grandson and his first fish in it...think he's "hooked"?

processed-841f0545-cb9b-45de-8421-a7fb214773b0_GtrD6zE3.jpeg

I see. Thanks. So the video displays on the front screen? Does it view almost any direction and clarity is it's only distance restriction? Or is it limited to jigging relatively close?

I see. Thanks. So the video displays on the front screen? Does it view almost any direction and clarity is it's only restriction?
The handle on it allows you to move it and aim it at the fish. Once you see fish, you toss your lure to them to see if they like it. If they don't, you toss different lures until they do. Buy me one and I'll give you a free trip and demo!

Borny1 summed it up pretty well. A YouTube search of “Garmin Livescope” will yield you hours of screen footage, debates, setup instructions, etc. You can aim the transducer wherever you want and it reads in real time. I’m able to see fish out to 100’, sometimes further in the right conditions. I would argue it doesn’t necessarily make the fish easier to catch, they definitely sense the sonar and don’t like coming close to the boat, most of the time. You can see where they are and see how they react to your bait which is half the battle.

WI had it up for debate at the spring meeting and it got tabled until next year on whether or not to ban those dang live scopes. It's more of a game changer ice fishing than open water and bordline cheating. It's almost the equivalent of like being able to shoot a deer at night while using a thermal

WI had it up for debate at the spring meeting and it got tabled until next year on whether or not to ban those dang live scopes. It's more of a game changer ice fishing than open water and bordline cheating. It's almost the equivalent of like being able to shoot a deer at night while using a thermal
Came to say the same thing. Ice fishing I’ve watched guys get to an area, drill a hole to drop their live scope, move 100 feet, drill a hole to drop their live scope, move 40 feet, and repeat that process until they are on top of that school fish.

Back