PEAX Equipment

Let's see them! CA edition

I am leary of hunting California myself due to the anti-gun attitudes in the population centers. I am leary of someone deciding what I have is illegal and some of the laws they passed makes me nervous of even coming to the state especially with my CCW which Cali will not honor.

However in the late 70s and early 80s I did hunt a lot of deer on Camp Pendleton in California. Small deer, nothing like I was accustomed to in Colorado with mulies.

Last edited:
I am leary of hunting California myself due to the anti-gun attitudes in the population centers.

We don't hunt in the population centers.
I'm a guide for waterfowl and my clients always come from every state east of the rockies. They are always pleasantly surprised with the attitude here.
CA counties resemble the national voting map. Blue in the big cities, LA and SF with the rest being red.

We don't hunt in the population centers.
I'm a guide for waterfowl and my clients always come from every state east of the rockies. They are always pleasantly surprised with the attitude here.
CA counties resemble the national voting map. Blue in the big cities, LA and SF with the rest being red.
Exactly. I live smack dab in the center of both of those cities and is is mostly red here.

Spring gobbler from central coast last year. Can’t wait for next month to try again.

Attachments

• 5742D316-0DFE-4300-99C8-D741D0252B16.jpeg
    5742D316-0DFE-4300-99C8-D741D0252B16.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back