Let’s see some region 7 antelope!

I cant get a beatle person to call me back in wyoming or northern colorado. Frustrating... Might have to start doing my own skulls. 76 is awesome!! Congrats on a great pronghorn
I’ve got a good one in Morrison unless that’s to far south

Last edited:
Pronghorn are easy to do at home. If you can pop the sheath off, just drop the skull in a home depot bucket, cover it with water, put the lid on and let it sit somewhere downwind for a couple months. clean inside the sheath if anything left in there, whiten skull put them back together, glue the teeth in - done. Antlered game is more difficult with this method, but works great for pronghorn, bears, hogs etc.

My last region 7 antelope
PkziX8zl.jpg

0FA7lwOl.jpg

I've killed dozens of antelope, and have mounts on my wall of 7 bucks having up to 16" horns, but I've never measured one, so I don't have any idea what a 70" buck looks like. So now I just hunt antelope for the enjoyment of the hunt and to bring some meat home.

Probably my highlight of that trip was this sunrise picture the morning that I shot that buck
qpLpVJDh.jpg

Out of curiosity, any idea on what this one scores? Definitely not my best goat but had a hard time finding big goats this year. 16" on the right side where the bit of 'ivory' isn't broken off. Killed in the van Norman area while scouting 652 as I drew that permit this year.
I bet low 70s
But score it and let us know

I’ve got a good one in Morrison unless that’s to far south
I appreciate it. I try not to go any further than fort collins. Its damn busy down there! I did my own deer this year and it turned out well. Ill probably do all of mine if they arent B&C moving forward.

Back