Let me update my loserness

belshawelk

Colorado draws back- LOSER

WY- all my points 9 on goat ( party with 2 others each 9 also) should draw LOSER

OR- Used my 15 elk points LOSER

OR- 14 Deer points- LOSER

UT- LOSER

I guess some cow is gonna get it now. ( private land).

Let’s give a moment of silence for all
you other losers ahead of time for anyone who did not draw using multi years points.

Last edited:
I'm a Elk Combo looser to Montana's draw in a two person party, each with one point.

Question--- Anyone have any Idea when Montana will refund my application money and how they normally do it? Check in the mail or refund my credit card?

Thanks.

Anticipation....

With supply staying about the same and demand increasing, makes it tougher.

Non-residents even worse.

I feel that Idaho residents may have the best opportunities for big game these days.

Been called one, lol, but never felt like one really. I can usually answer my own "why me?".
With what I think will be another record year for NM applicants, I drew 2 3rd choice tags, again.
Poor me, no Gila 1st bull tag,again. Oh yeah. I did not apply for a Gila bull tag,again.
You know, being such a loser and all before. I'm a cow hunter again. Loser. LOL

Last time I checked my file in Montana's system it said I was unsuccessful AND successful for the same draw.🤔

I called the Montana Fish, game and parks a day or two ago and a nice young lady told me I they would be sending checks out at the end of the Month. I assumed they meant this month. Saturday is officially the end of the month, but the government likes to do things on Fridays so maybe they will be sent out then? So yea, i'm answering my own question and talking to myself too. That's what happens when you retire and have lots of time on your hands.

My results still say pending.. 🤨
Mine also says "Pending" at the top of the page but the info at the bottom of the page is what is important. Scroll down!

Near the bottom, mine say's

"Successful​

You do not have any successfully drawn licenses/permits for drawings finalized so far in 2022.

Not Successful​

2022 General - Elk Combo"

If that is what yours says you should be getting a refund. If not, you are probably getting a tag.

Mine also says "Pending" at the top of the page but the info at the bottom of the page is what is important. Scroll down!

Near the bottom, mine say's

"Successful​

You do not have any successfully drawn licenses/permits for drawings finalized so far in 2022.

Not Successful​

2022 General - Elk Combo"

If that is what yours says you should be getting a refund. If not, you are probably getting a tag.
76FF741F-4D01-495F-9EEA-C9B9C63F4536.png

Montana’s system is embarrassing. I have had some weirdness every year. Tags lost in the mail, unable to print, mailed me two combos, this year said I didn’t submit all my paperwork even when I had the email with their confirmation… I have been bumped into a “special draw” the last two years… I failed to draw of course.

I was told the checks “will be mailed sometime in the next few weeks.” Also, returned permits will be posted “in the next few weeks.” You can buy them on a first come first serve basis… oh, and they couldn’t explain why no one had thought of holding the funds and giving applicants the option of apply them to these other tags to save everyone time and money. No, they require you to mail a cashiers check or money order… Better tell the mailman to stretch out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back