Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Leopold Rangefinding Binos???

rustednuts

@Big Fin did I spot Leupold range finding binos on the Montana elk camp hunt? Can you give any thoughts?

Last edited:
@Big Fin did I spot Leupold range finding binos on the Montana elk camp hunt? Can you give any thoughts?
Yup. Been using them all season. Really like them. 3000 yard range finder that is super fast. Has software for load data that I don't use because my shots are always under 400 yards. Excellent glass and coatings. Will be interesting to see if they take this quality of glass to their other binos.

I will be using them until they make me return them or until they get me the next version. They have not been able to get them to market in large enough quantities, so they are impossible to find at retailers.

Yup. Been using them all season. Really like them. 3000 yard range finder that is super fast. Has software for load data that I don't use because my shots are always under 400 yards. Excellent glass and coatings. Will be interesting to see if they take this quality of glass to their other binos.

I will be using them until they make me return them or until they get me the next version. They have not been able to get them to market in large enough quantities, so they are impossible to find at retailers.
Same ones you had last year? I kind of wondered what was going to happen with them. They been like a unicorn for some time now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back