Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Leica's

300wby

I'm looking at the 10x42 Trinovid HD's.

anyone run them and able to give your thoughts? I don't really see much talk on them so wondering how do they compare in quality to say Swarovski, Zeiss, Razor HD's?

My father-in-law has a pair and they are crystal clear. Better then my Zeiss 10x42's. If I could afford it, I would go with the Leica 10x42 Geovid's, as it would be really nice to have a built in range finder.

Picked a pair of geovid hd-b up from cabelas. Factory refurbished for $2400. I think they are worth the money... I don't plan on getting new glass for a long time! They are the best glass that I've looked through. The range finding capability is handy and really fantastic. I would go with the geovids if you are already going to spend that much. I forgot them on the mountain this year and had to drive 4 hours round trip after leaving them where i boned out my deer. I about flipped...

The regular trinovid that was just on close out in many places is supposedly much better than the new "HD" version that costs less. This was told to me by a very "in the know" optics guys who was told this by Leica. You can still find the older versions around and are a real good buy for under a grand which was the close out price.

have a pair of geovid 15x56 that i would be willing to part with. I bought the 10x42s that have angle compensation. The 15x do not have angle compensation. Send me a PM if your interested.

I was thinking about the Vortex but I just saw the Leica Trinovids 10x42 for $899. Now I may have to spend money before I want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back