Caribou Gear Tarp

Leftover CO

The little wheel spun a little longer before it spit out tag not available this week, made for a little added excitement.

Yes. Seemed to be bogged down. I got to the "add to cart" stage again this week but then wasn't able to click it fast enough to get the tag.

Had a license in my cart, chose delivery and shipping options, clicked proceed, and got an error message that said, "Some of the items in your cart were not re-held, or the hunt quota is not available." Yet the clock showed I had plenty of time to complete the purchase.

Reissue-2 9-27-23.jpg

Had a license in my cart, chose delivery and shipping options, clicked proceed, and got an error message that said, "Some of the items in your cart were not re-held, or the hunt quota is not available." Yet the clock showed I had plenty of time to complete the purchase.

View attachment 294159
Wow, never seen that one. As if it’s hard enough to just get it in the cart. Now you truly don’t know if it’ll stay there.

Certainly feels like its just a bot contest this year. Especially with how bogged down the website gets when it's time to get a tag.

View attachment 294159

I got the same message when it said I had one one in my cart. I thought I was just too slow, even though it was only a few seconds.

i was really regretting having an A list cow tag already when i saw the preview list.

oh well. would've conflicted with a far too full schedule if the fairy's let me have it

Dang @Oak that's brutal. I was wondering if that was going to happen to anyone and if I could capitalize off of a glitch but that didn't happen. I wonder what happened today with the system.

View attachment 294159
Happened to me like week 3.
Choosing my fulfillment method & boom! Internal error 500 message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back