Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Leftover CO

I was ridiculously fast and couldn't have physically been better and still failed. There were 17 tags better than the one I was going for (based on resident PP's required to draw) and last year when I was targeted tags in that range, I was about 25% success last year getting them. What in the heck is going on!

I clicked for 30 minutes on the good tag that had 10 come up for reissue starting at 10:59 and it never showed "no available quota" ever. I thought I had this figured out but this is perplexing to me.

It always showed the "no tags available" error. Toward the end I had to go through 2 screens of the captcha images to prove I wasn't a robot. I was starting to believe that maybe I was.

I was ridiculously fast and couldn't have physically been better and still failed. There were 17 tags better than the one I was going for (based on resident PP's required to draw) and last year when I was targeted tags in that range, I was about 25% success last year getting them. What in the heck is going on!
It’s because the secrets were posted on public forums and now everyone knows the little secrets…

It’s because the secrets were posted on public forums and now everyone knows the little secrets…
A family member also just told me today that last week his boss paid someone to get him a tag and got it. I wonder if people have found a way to outsmart the reCaptcha anti bot feature and we have bots again doing it.

I clicked for 30 minutes on the good tag that had 10 come up for reissue starting at 10:59 and it never showed "no available quota" ever. I thought I had this figured out but this is perplexing to me.

It always showed the "no tags available" error. Toward the end I had to go through 2 screens of the captcha images to prove I wasn't a robot. I was starting to believe that maybe I was.

Was trying for my wife. I saw the "No Quota" message at 11:02:17 with "Not available" on both refreshes either side. Have never seen it swap between that and not available so fast. It was either in person machines or bots because I have great internet and could not have paid for a tag in that brief span.

A family member also just told me today that last week his boss paid someone to get him a tag and got it. I wonder if people have found a way to outsmart the reCaptcha anti bot feature and we have bots again doing it.
There’s someone on another forum claiming to be doing this. Who knows?

I was so busy at work today I never even got a chance to login and try to grab a decimated NW unit pronghorn tag. Maybe some more will pop up next week.

Was trying for my wife. I saw the "No Quota" message at 11:02:17 with "Not available" on both refreshes either side. Have never seen it swap between that and not available so fast. It was either in person machines or bots because I have great internet and could not have paid for a tag in that brief span.
And for 10 tags to go that fast it is hard to believe 10 people were able to completely checkout in just a couple of seconds.

You just have to get it in your cart then you have 15 min to buy it

That's not what happened though. Based on an above comment I'm going to get shot for saying this, but while there are tags in a cart (that have yet to be paid for) you will get "No Quota Available" rather than "Not Available for Sale" ... That message only appeared for a few seconds on those 10 tags today.

That's crazy! I'm assuming for that price the guys guaranteeing the tag meaning they've figured some way around the system.

PS: What do you think CPW's cut is?
I'm not sure on the details but he had the tag last year and its a 5 point unit res/about 13 non resident. $1000/5 = 200 bucks PP value? Doesn't sound too bad to me?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back