Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Leftover CO

Got a tag to the add to cart box and missed it again. Does anyone know if physical sales locations require you to click "confirm choices" then "add to cart" or is it just "add to cart" in person.

Just to be clear, where are these tags supposed to pop up?…in the leftover license file?
The reissue preview list on tuesday at 11am. Then Wednesday at 11am any that don't get scooped up right away end up on the leftover list.

The reissue preview list on tuesday at 11am. Then Wednesday at 11am any that don't get scooped up right away end up on the leftover list.
But when you go to purchase them online, you’re purchasing them via the leftover file/button, correct?

Damn it
Had the 82 early tag in my cart, to the payment screen, then it just went blank & said “system error” . WTF
Purged it from my cart.
I was literally picking mailing preferences . Thought the tag was supposed to be yours if you got in in cart??Lame

no for real! i must be an idiot today if there was anything good. all i saw was a lot of the usual leftover stuff that's leftover because it's always leftover. what did i overlook?
Nothing! hahaha. Keep using whatever lenses you are looking at the list with.

Well, today I am just trolling, no luck whatsoever today.
You got me! I was like damn, @Khunter must be a speed demon. He beat me out on a pronghorn tag I didn’t even really want (87). I knew I never really had a chance for the lone 3/301 lope tag today, but i was hoping to get lucky. Needless to say, I did not.

You got me! I was like damn, @Khunter must be a speed demon. He beat me out on a pronghorn tag I didn’t even really want (87). I knew I never really had a chance for the lone 3/301 lope tag today, but i was hoping to get lucky. Needless to say, I did not.
The lone 3/301 tag to kill the lone remaining antelope up there is not a tag I would want for anybody.

I did get a 76 rifle tag! ...cow second rifle, but hey, when you're 0/4 lifetime on elk, that seems like a pretty good chance. Just around the (long) corner for me in Bayfield, so I'll be able to get up there a time or two to scout.
Heck yeah, congrats. Something to look forward to.

The lone 3/301 tag to kill the lone remaining antelope up there is not a tag I would want for anybody.
I know, right. I’ve counted dozens of winterkilled antelope on the sides of the county roads out there this summer while scouting for my deer hunt this fall. Sad situation out that way.

I agree. I’ve been through that unit a couple times this year and literally seen ZERO pronghorn. [seriously, not trolling]

I agree. I’ve been through that unit a couple times this year and literally seen ZERO pronghorn. [seriously, not trolling]
Wyoming units just to the north of 3 are the same. It’s a very sad situation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back