Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Leftover CO

i wonder if any of y'all NRs are actually at a disadvantage due to server latency.

when it comes down to who clicked first, mere milliseconds are the difference and it's true that physical distance from the server you're accessing will usually increase the ping time on the millisecond level.

Accurate statement on latency and distance to be sure, but it’s very doubtful the hosted servers that Aspira’s platform is running on are in CO.

Aspira are almost certainly using one of the big cloud providers to provide server space (AWS, Microsoft, etc), so those data centers are where the software ”lives”.
You're confusing the secondary draw with the leftover list. Kids get no preference on the leftover list it's first come first serve. But your crayon work is really good keep it up bud 👍.
It's from the movie 'Benchwarmers' - a decent meme for the Leftover DRAW - but as you note, not applicable to the current 'Leftover' List

man competition appeared fierce this morning. Spam clicking the submit button had lots of moments of long delays. The tag I was going for dropped really late and I got stuck in the dang security reclick and delay when it dropped so I wasn't even close to getting it. Boo

Ya, rough go this morning for me as well.... but I already expected the tag I wanted to be set aside for some influencers rather than us common folk. I'm kidding - ish

I managed to add a deer tag that overlaps my archery elk hunt, so that's just gravy. Not s high demand hunt, only takes a point, but there was only one tag available todsy so I feel lucky to get it. Several were available during secondary draw and had ho luck then.

What is the earliest we think you can log into the system to get into the queue for the rest of the Wednesday sales when reissue tags move from the preview list? Is it 1 hour before 11am MST when the tags get moved from the preview list to the leftover list and are able to be purchased? Something else?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back