Caribou Gear Tarp

Leftover CO

Picked up a doe pronghorn muzzy tag and a rifle cow tag to pair with an OTC rifle bull tag. Also looks like I'm going archery pronghorn hunting on an OTC tag.

I was pleasantly surprised that the system was up and running 30 mins after go time. I got in and got some B list tags for myself and my kids and took care of the OTC tags right away too. Much better than when I tried a few years ago - when I couldn't log in all day.

No, you just made a rookie mistake not logging in sooner.
I’m not gonna disagree with you after I carefully read the frequently asked questions page. Been a couple years since I jumped in the leftover day rodeo and things have changed a little bit (hopefully for the better.). I was pleasantly surprised that I got into the system around 908, but the one tag I was in search of was long gone. Congrats to all the Internet ninjas that got the tags they were after!

I logged into CPWshop at 8:00:01 MT and according to what I was told to do (and what I read happened to other people), I proceeded to the Select residency page and waited here. I was told (By many resources) that if you were sitting at this page and hit the proceed button at 9:00:01 MT you should be good. But when I did, and many others did, the system kicked us into a 1 hour wait time. I hit the proceed button at 9:00:01 and it told me I have a 1 hour wait time in the que. Did the same to my wife.

RESIDENCY PAGE.png

I logged into CPWshop at 8:00:01 MT and according to what I was told to do (and what I read happened to other people), I proceeded to the Select residency page and waited here. I was told (By many resources) that if you were sitting at this page and hit the proceed button at 9:00:01 MT you should be good. But when I did, and many others did, the system kicked us into a 1 hour wait time. I hit the proceed button at 9:00:01 and it told me I have a 1 hour wait time in the que. Did the same to my wife.

View attachment 286306
If you sit and click nothing for too long (10 minutes) you are timed out and then bounced out. That is what likely happened to you. Have to click the page occcasionally or you time out is my experience...

I got in successfully but struck out.

View attachment 286306
I logged in a bit after 8 immediately clicked my residency then stayed on the home page till go time. Didn't get kicked off but wasn't quick enough.

View attachment 286306
and you didn't sign into your actual account prior to 8 am right? if so, thats weird. but if you signed in before that, that's why you got booted

i wonder if any of y'all NRs are actually at a disadvantage due to server latency.

when it comes down to who clicked first, mere milliseconds are the difference and it's true that physical distance from the server you're accessing will usually increase the ping time on the millisecond level.

same thing for those with better internet i assume, too. i'm doing this off some kickass corporate quality fiber internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back