wbh2_zpsb7ac34cd.jpg

wbh3_zpsd0b04a7d.jpg

wbh4_zpsf291ee84.jpg

wbh5_zps35da4ba1.jpg

marks3_zpsc2f94b3d.jpg

marks4_zpsf7702036.jpg

marks5_zpsc8255d5d.jpg

mark6_zps910b1f3a.jpg
Graet Stuff,you have a knack for Special projects.Good on you for gifting some of your products. 🔥

This pair was a gift for my Father-in-law who is a big Wisconsin Badger fan. Full grain deer and suede cow. Fleece liners.

badger1_zpsyptnnuuh.jpg

badger2_zpscpahzx6f.jpg

badger3_zpsiikcg8yu.jpg

badger4_zpsv9j29ncr.jpg

badger6_zps9zlfbdbd.jpg

badger7_zpsxxiewind.jpg

badger5_zpssq6bqgtn.jpg

correct. you need to drop the trigger hand mitt at the time of the shot. But they are not only for hunting game with a gun.

Tough to handle a rifle wearing those no? mtmuley
My leather chopper mitts are large so that a wool Army surplus liner mitt with a trigger finger not only adds increased thermal protection comfort but also allows handling the rifle (and trigger) when required while still wearing a liner mitt. The wool mitt has separate finger for trigger as well as the separate thumb for safety manipulation.

I experimented with slotted mitts to allow trigger access but didnt care for the infiltration of snow and cold, etc. Ive never seen a commercial version of such a mitt I cared for either.

I experimented with slotted mitts to allow trigger access but didnt care for the infiltration of snow and cold, etc. Ive never seen a commercial version of such a mitt I cared for either.
You misunderstand. The outer leather chopper is not slotted; just has the thumb. The liner wool mitt has the trigger finger, so when using the finger, the outer leather full mitten chopper is removed first. There is no "infiltration of snow and cold".

Got it. I explained to another poster that removing the leather mitt was the typical means of using them if you are a powder burner guy. Im not really a forearms hunter and opt to just bowhunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back