Lazy wolves?

ecb

I just read an article in Bugle about shoulder seasons. The article states that shoulder seasons are utilized to reduce elk herds when they are exceeding population goals.

The article specifically mentioned Montana as having 160,000 elk, 30,000 over plan?

I guess those wolves need to get off their asses and help FWP out? 🙂

Part of the problem is the vegan wolves in the Bitterroot, the ones in NW Montana are too busy worrying about little red riding hood, and the ones out east are all messed up because the mountains are backwards out there (breaks). From what I can tell, the only ones that have their chit together are the ones in the Yellowstone area.

Part of the problem is the vegan wolves in the Bitterroot, the ones in NW Montana are too busy worrying about little red riding hood, and the ones out east are all messed up because the mountains are backwards out there (breaks). From what I can tell, the only ones that have their chit together are the ones in the Yellowstone area.

The ones in the Yellowstone area are too busy posting their newly acquired hunting land to keep other wolves out and maintaining their beautiful new McMansions.

Those yellowstone wolves are pretty lazy too...here are a few taking it easy last winter

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0232.jpg
    DSCN0232.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 419
Love the pictures

By the way theat, your pm is full

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members