Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Law Vegas coming to town too?...........crap!

got fish?

Law,
I read on "AZBasssucks.com" that you were coming to town around may. Let me know when you are in town, I'll buy you that beer. (read my post about "Deity" and rippinlips) ;) :D ;)

I'll be glad to call you got fish? I am lloking forward to learning at the feet of a guru from the shore (my own habitat of choice). I have to pass on the beer, however. I am pretty sure my Bishop would frown. :eek:

Law,
You a Mormon boy? if not, you sound like you are. i mentioned beer 'cause that's what the majority drink here. personally, i never have had a beer(just the smell of it makes me sick). i'm more of a Dr. Pepper drinker.

I am no guru. I've fished for bass twice in my lifetime (both of which were in the 2 months). email me at: [email protected] or [email protected]

PS.....this conversation between Law and me is private. so don't read it.

just kidding. :D

I must confess I am. Thanks for the email address. I'll let you know when I am coming down. Only fished twice? What in the heck have you done with the rest of your life (other than the 2-year-old)!

'Nuff said. I've been married over 20 years and have only been allowed to even begin fishing the last 4 or 5. Originally, it started with catching salmon and halibut in Alaska and her realization that she loves to eat fish. Slowly I progressed to the point where she thought trout was delicious and then I let her taste a few striper and LMB. Now the only problem is that she expects me to bring home fish every time I am by the water (since I am primarily a shore fisherman). Given my crappy fishing unskills, that translates to disappointment for her more frequently than not. As it is, I am lucky if I can get to the lake once a week to offer up my sacrifice to Posiedon in the form of lures which the lake readily takes but does not so readily return. *Sigh* Still, it beats the daylights out of working for a living, right?

AMEN BRUTHA!!!!!!!

I GOT INTO PAINTBALL AWHILE BACK. I SPENT A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS TO GET STARTED (i.e. PAINBALL GUN, MASK, GAS TANKS, PAINTBALLS, CAMOFLAUGE......)

WELL, I PLAYED TWICE.

NOW THAT I'M INTO FISHING, SHE'S BEING VERY SKEPTICAL ABOUT TIME AND MOONEY I PUT INTO IT. SHE'S AN ACCOUNTANT. I COULDN'T TELL YOU WHAT 2+2 IS.

SO, I'M HAVING TO BE VERY DELICATE.

DELW, HOW DO YOU JUGGLE, APRIL + KIDS + FISHING = ?

LAW I GOT GREAT IDEA.........
WHEN YOU COME DOWN HERE, YOU NAD ME WILL GO FISHING, ON THE SHORE. I'LL BRING MY VIDEO CAMERA AND SET IT UP TO FILM US WHILE WE'RE FISHING. THEN, WE'LL SEND THE TAPE TO "AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS"......

IT'S GUARANTEED TO WIN US $10,000 OR MORE.
WHAT DO YOU SAY?

I am with you on that. Heck, if there's money involved . . . . So your wife's an accountant, eh? Is she a CPA? Does she do any estate planning? (Not that I have any estate, I just like to plan.) If you are bringing a camera make sure it has a WIDE angle.

"DELW, HOW DO YOU JUGGLE, APRIL + KIDS + FISHING = ?"

Its easy I take the kids fishing as much as possible that way she gets piece and quiet....
On the other hand she will say that it gets me out of the house, So i dont sit there and nag her all day.. but dont believe her...

Delw

CPA = Crappy Payed Accountant

she's not sure if she wants to get her CPA.

estate planning? don't know, what's an estate?

my son is only 21 months old, he has no attention span whatsoever.

Tell her it's worth it. Just make sure she takes the Becker CPA Review Course before the test. The test is a breeze; trust me. I am sooooo glad my youngest is now 10. 21 months . . . ooh, the thought makes me shudder! You know what an estate is; like Arizona or Nevada are estates. Jeepers, don't you caucasoids even know your own language?

Now I know why the Nephites were always kicking the crap out of us, we sound estupido. BTW "canvesa?" Not "cabesa?" Tu hablas muy bien. Pero, creo que es muy importante que tu practicas mas. Much grass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back