PEAX Equipment

Last Montana youth hunt for my son and I,,,,

300stw

this is the last youth hunt my son gets to participate in, so we have been scouting a lot, football is over, he says, 4 point, good mass, he will be happy,

sorted thru 31 bucks in an 8 mile walk, all hard to get to state and blm land, playing cat and mouse in the fog,,,, any way he finds a buck he likes, little bit of shooting, season over by 11;30, my son did most of the boning out of the deer, and a 3 mile backpack ride , we find the truck,,,,,
I noticed couple peanut butter jelly sandwiches disappeared pretty fast, guess i didnt need one, being old and fat,,,, anyway i think were off to white sulphur in the morning to look for an elk,

hope everyone is successful and as happy as my kid is today, one day i am gonna look around for him and he is gonna be gone,,,

Attachments

• 2016-10-20_10-03-17_565.jpg
    2016-10-20_10-03-17_565.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 635
Nice. My son wants a mule deer but decided he didn't want to hunt 4 days in a row this year so we're just doing the elk opener.

Nice buck, good luck on the elk! I got a pup from you guys last year very happy with her

Days spent hunting with your child are like gold. Glad ya'll got a nice one. And yes, it goes very fast.

Congrats! This will be my first year not taking one of my boys youth hunting and I know I will miss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back