Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

last good buck

crazy4coues

Stan here is A picuter of my last good tag I had.
It IS sad that the mount you guys can see on our "wall of coues" picture Stan showed,doent do any justice for the deer.As you can see most of our mounts look like pit bull molds ,way over sized for coues deer.
I am planning on having all my mounts re-done.
If anyone gets drawn for Az.coues and would liketo trade hunts,or fishing trips let me know.I have all the camp gear needed to save you from having to drag it down ,and will be more than happy to point you in the right direction and hunt with you as much as I can.I have been hunting these little
magnificent animals for 23 years.So I have done my homework ,and know alot of areas in Az.
Good luck to all of you with tags.
Rich~

AZ402 said:
Rich, you homo learn how to post a pic.
Hey Stan you better check yourslef before you wreck yourself!!
Dont make me tell everyone about the 200" of bondo you put on your bull.lol

twister50 said:
Hmmm, Big Buck Brother...LOL ..Where is the picture?
I sentthe picture to big Stan so he can try to post it.I tried but it never came up.I dont pride myself on computer talents.lol

200" of Bondo ? I heard Stan put 6" of bondo on his "Hawk" to make it 7" long....... :D

postpics.gif

Bondo is an amazing thing :) As for the pic C4C sent me, it isn't working. So Rich.............

kitcar.bmp

And here is a pic of Richards boyfriend and a bear.

mark-bear.jpg

crazy4coues i am just messing with ya....dont worry about it......Moosie funny shit about the Hawk and the bondo...LOL...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back