Last Day to Update Your Credit Card for Arizona Draw

Does the draw all happen at once and everyone finds out at the same time? Or does it take a couple of hours to get them all done? My fingers are still crossed!

Cards get hit over a period time, deer are being hit first, later bison, sheep, crane & turkey. Some cards will get later this weekend when they replace people's who's card were declined.

Randy, that minimizes your not connecting this past January ;>). If you 2 drew Oct. 23 hunt, realistic chance for you guys to pull decent bucks out of wherever. Good luck!

I drew a December sandhill crane hunt, plus either Kaibab archery or rifle muley down south ...

Cards get hit over a period time, deer are being hit first, later bison, sheep, crane & turkey. Some cards will get later this weekend when they replace people's who's card were declined.
They all get hit at the same time. The draw is 99% done in about 5 minutes. Some cards just take longer to show charges. The tags from cards that get rejected will be reallocated over the next several days.

My CC is good. Just need that late season Coues deer tag to come through now.
It came through! My CC just got hit for $300 which means I must have gotten lucky and drawn a late december coues deer tag. So stoked right now. I should've remembered from my Utah deer CC hit last year that my CC seems to get hit days after everyone else does.

I think it’s also possible that someone’s card was declined and you were next up.
Either way, congrats!

I drew tag # 45 in my portal tonite. Just don't know what unit. I only have 2 points so I'M thinking second choice 20B any antlered deer . Cause 1st choice was late Kaibab. But Kaibab has 75 tags , so could I have pulled a miracle. I am Praying......................BOB!

First year putting in for AZ draw. I am confused because it still says "pending" on my applications. Does this mean I didn't draw? Or they haven't processed my app yet?

"So, if it says "no tag" then I didn't draw ". I'd assume that's correct. Mine shows my tag number.

Results are out if you call the phx number. 602-942-3000. Wife got a late dec rifle tag.

Can someone explain the allure of a sandhill crane tag? are you literally going hunting for 1 sandhill crane?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back