MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Large rifle magnum primers

Seeleylakehunter

Hey HT . I know it's a long shot but figured this would be the place. I'm just a guy re loading in his bedroom closet. You don't want to know what I had to do to make that happen with the wife. Have got most everything I need to reload for my 7mm and wife's 30/06 .. I'm not looking to hoard or any b.s like that. I just need something in the form of large rifle magnum primers . I have driven back and forth to missoula a few time to try my chance at luck. 7 trips no luck. So I'm asking my fellow hunt talkers for a little help here. Have money .don't have much to trade. But can give cash and travel to you. Thanks for reading this long winded issue I'm having . Cheers

Hey HT . I know it's a long shot but figured this would be the place. I'm just a guy re loading in his bedroom closet. You don't want to know what I had to do to make that happen with the wife. Have got most everything I need to reload for my 7mm and wife's 30/06 .. I'm not looking to hoard or any b.s like that. I just need something in the form of large rifle magnum primers . I have driven back and forth to missoula a few time to try my chance at luck. 7 trips no luck. So I'm asking my fellow hunt talkers for a little help here. Have money .don't have much to trade. But can give cash and travel to you. Thanks for reading this long winded issue I'm having . Cheers
Sent pm. mtmuley

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back