Yeti GOBOX Collection

Laramie. . .good local eats?

RUT JUNKEY

Just wondering if anyone had any good places to recommend eating in Laramie? We didn't spend a lot of time in town last year, but, we will be out there again this weekend and just looking for a good local place. Thanks guys. RJ

Wouldn't mind to know this myself, I was there last week and will be there again next week.

Altitude brewing is pretty good. So is the Thai restaurant, think its on 2nd street. I've heard there is a great sushi place (yes, in Laramie) but haven't been there. Most of the best spots are right in the downtown section between 3rd and 1st Sts.

Altitudes is good (a little pricey) but good microbrewery as well. Corona village has the best Mexican food in Wyoming, it's my favorite place to eat in Laramie. Lovejoys isn't bad either.

Is the Library there still? Right across from the UW dorms? I sent to UW for a semester (exchange program from U of Delaware) and it was the best 6 months of my life. Too bad I didn't hunt then.

Emrah

the Calveryman just south of town made a good steak when we lived there 15 years ago, to bad wingers is gone I loved their stupid wings lol, they have a couple pretty good Mexican places as well

The Library is still there, I always thought they had he best burgers in town. I was not a fan of wingers and was not sad to see it go. There is a Chili's there now too, mcCallisters (more of a lunch place) is pretty damn good as well. Dang, I need to get back to Laramie, especially since our football team is doing well this year! Go Pokes!

If it's still there Fat Burrito is an awesome little dive spot for monster burritos and Corona Village was hard to btop for good authentic Mexican food.

Try Prairie Rose Cafe on south 2nd street. They make an amazing breakfast burrito! The Library is actually not here anymore. It is called O'Dwyers now. Luciano's is now in the old wingers building and serves great Italian food.

Just got back from Laramie very early this morning. Another good year of goat hunting. Prairie Rose is good, Library is closed for re-location and construction. Altitude is the best as far as I am concerned. Gets crowded on weekend nights.

Last edited:
Back