Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

LaPierre and NRA in news again

I support the NRA in general because they are still the most effective tool we have to protect the 2A. I do condemn the reported corruption which a) wastes money and b) squanders their reputation and influence. Like I said, I support them but it’s time to get this issue put to bed-immediately.

I do not, and will not. No more money from me until they get their house in order, or maybe I should say our house. Right now I firmly believe that the NRA is hurting us more than it is helping.

What would lead someone to believe it is not true?

When pensions are frozen, financial statement footnotes show huge amounts advanced on lines of credit and organization assets pledged as collateral, it is a pretty good indicator that things are not well. Add to that the public record of lawsuits filed with/by vendors/contractors, #2 man in the organization removed, Board President removed and incoming Board President declining the position and leaving the Board, large industry donors moving their 2A contributions/donations elsewhere, anti-2A folks feeling empowered and seeing blood in the water, former employees confirming what has been reported, only defenders of the status quo being the Board/Exec Committee members who have a NRA money stream teat in their mouth, etc.

Not sure what more is needed to confirm that something is afoul.
I guess nothing more is needed to prove all the wrong doings. I just can't believe all the greed in some people.

I believe it is paramount that every gun owner contacts his or her state and federal representatives to show 2A support. Emails may not be enough. Communication that takes more time for attention is helpful. Phone calls and letters in the mail take more time to address than emails.

The NRA is a dumpster fire. You can bet that all these improprieties are just the tip of the iceberg.
What would lead someone to believe it is not true?

When pensions are frozen, financial statement footnotes show huge amounts advanced on lines of credit and organization assets pledged as collateral, it is a pretty good indicator that things are not well. Add to that the public record of lawsuits filed with/by vendors/contractors, #2 man in the organization removed, Board President removed and incoming Board President declining the position and leaving the Board, large industry donors moving their 2A contributions/donations elsewhere, anti-2A folks feeling empowered and seeing blood in the water, former employees confirming what has been reported, only defenders of the status quo being the Board/Exec Committee members who have a NRA money stream teat in their mouth, etc.

Not sure what more is needed to confirm that something is afoul.

Like I said we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg ....

I vote red because blue embraces all evil.

NRA will be around long after we are. sure they have problems . I don't look to the media for truth of what they are.

So, where do you get your truth about what they are? What is your source?

I'm afraid it's starting to be less fear, and more laughter...the NRA isn't all bad, but it's leadership is.
The majority of NRA members are proabably great Americans but the leadership is circling the drain. I had no problem letting my membership expire a couple years back.

This type of scenario has likely scared me away from ever becoming a “life member” of any organization. Once you take that plunge, what financial recourse do you have?

Still hoping that some good comes out of the other end of this, it’s disheartening that WL hasn’t been ousted yet- makes me wonder if it’s going to happen at all...?

This type of scenario has likely scared me away from ever becoming a “life member” of any organization. Once you take that plunge, what financial recourse do you have?

Still hoping that some good comes out of the other end of this, it’s disheartening that WL hasn’t been ousted yet- makes me wonder if it’s going to happen at all...?
if he had any class or cared about the 2nd at all he would simply step aside . unfortunately ,whoever takes his place will probably be no better as I doubt there are more then a handful of honest individuals left alive in this nation.

only those seeking validation seek such office.

Last edited:
The dumpster fire that has become the NRA is the reason I support the Gun Owners of America instead. That organization is actually fighting for your rights, the nra needs a complete change in leadership if they wish to continue to exsist as an organization.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back