PEAX Equipment

Labrador Retriever Puppies

mtbridger1

Labrador Retriever puppies.
We had 10 total, 5 black and 5 yellow. They will be 4 weeks on Monday, August, 29th. We have 3 black males and 2 yellow males left.
They are of course AKC registered, and of excellent hunting lineage. Both sire and dam are active-fantastic waterfowl and upland hunting dogs.
Dam is also a great shed hunter, has picked up many elk, moose, and deer sheds. Sire is also been used to track wounded elk at Dome Mtn Ranch, and is a certified emotional support dog. Declaws removed, and will be current on deworming and shots. Pups are $800, secure yours with a $200 deposit. Pups are located in Bozeman, MT. Feel free to contact me at 406.599.4161 drew. IMG_1523.JPGIMG_1516.JPGIMG_1513.JPGIMG_1511.JPGIMG_1531.JPG

I so want a dog, but no dog deserves an owner like me. Once school starts I just don't have the energy to do them justice. Too many of us think that they just hunt, and then can be put away with the guns until next time. When I retire getting a dog is the first thing I am going to do.

Been on puppy duty this morning... Thanks for all the nice comments, appreciate it. Would love to see them go to "hunttalk" homes.

Great looking dogs! My pointing lab still has a few years of hunting in her otherwise I would be all about one.

Thanks all! Sorry, thought I would have had a few choc's in there.. Haven't heard of any chocolate pups that are ready.

Back