PEAX Equipment

KY Elk Drawing

WV Hunter

For those that entered, like myself :D, KY draws Elk tags tomorrow and will be posted by 5PM eastern on their website tomorrow.

I'm in for that draw.Hope your luck inproved since wy. draw.Theres a guy on bowsite looking for an archery partner in Co. this year if your still looking to go west

I'm in for that draw.Hope your luck inproved since wy. draw.Theres a guy on bowsite looking for an archery partner in Co. this year if your still looking to go west

Yeah, we sent a couple of messages back and forth. He is actually from the rival town across the river, small world.

Eagerly awaiting myself. Be so nice to hunt elk close to home. High odds but the reward would be pretty nice.

Do you know how many applied this year? I know it`s up there.

From the KY website:

Nearly 45,500 people from throughout the United States applied for this year’s quota elk hunts in Kentucky. Results will be available to applicants after 5 p.m. May 5 at fw.ky.gov, the Web site of the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.
Kentucky will issue 800 elk permits through its quota hunt lottery this year.

Wow guys, those are some long odds!

I watched a show on T.V about the elk reintroduction in KY and it was amazing. As much heat as the wildlife folks can take its nice to see when things work out.

You can get the results now.

Mine Said:

You were not selected for an Elk Quota Hunt this year. Thank you for applying. Good luck next year.

That`s the same thing mine said!

I just don`t understand how we were not selected. :confused:
If my math is right, that`s 1.75% odds...or 1 in 57 apps.

You were not selected for an Elk Quota Hunt this year. Thank you for applying. Good luck next year.:eek::eek::eek:

nothing for me either.thats alright I'm saving all my luck for the Maine moose draw anyway,I hope

Back