Kraven

WHAT do you want man.Well it was good to talk with ya on the phone last night man.The banquet was a HUGE SUCCESS,not sure on the numbers yet since we said lets go home and do it another day.But yes I think we are close to 140 people there last night with about 15-20 JAKES.Howards Houses' call went for $225.00 I believe.He said for me or you to get a hold of him for next year to donate a call for the Banquet down there.We should hit the Golden Gobbler for the first time this year,I think.But anyways gotta run down to the Sportsman show and work that today yeah it closes today finally.
Heres the category that Howard won in Cameron
Category 6: Decorative Box Call - laminated
1st: Howard W. House, Seattle, Wash.
2nd: Gary L. Campanie, Oneida, N.Y.
3rd: Richard Raybourn, Lyons, Colo.
Honorable Mention: Joe Reinart, Wonewoc, Wis.
Honorable Mention: Terry Heinzman, Paden City, W.Va.
Honorable Mention: Darlene Groenier, Oregon, Wis.

Thanks for the info buddy. It was wierd not going to that banquet this year. The one in Tucson is saturday so I hope it will be fun. Congrats to Howard. Can you get me his phone number?

I dont have his number,the only person that I can think of to have it would be Len.Maybe give him a call man.If you need his number I'll PM it to ya.

Went To A Turkey Banquet Last Tuesday In Rhinelander Wi. Had A Great Time Didnt Win Anything . A Friend Won A Mosburg 935 . I Have A Cousin That Is Dieing Of Cancer But Hopes He Can Go One Last Time In April. Maybe If We All Can Hope With Him His Last Hunt May Be Sucessful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back