Caribou Gear Tarp

Kodiak Tents Flex Bow Vs. Cabin

Just bought a used flex bow 10x10 with a stove and three cots. Going to use it first week of May on a 4 day bear hunt. Trying to convince friends to go out on the inaugural trip. I'll let you know how it goes.

How did your trip go? With 3 cots I would think that there wasn’t room to use that stove. I have the same tent and the 14’ would be nice. Thinking of selling my 10x10 as it isn’t big enough for the Family.

How did your trip go? With 3 cots I would think that there wasn’t room to use that stove. I have the same tent and the 14’ would be nice. Thinking of selling my 10x10 as it isn’t big enough for the Family.

Change of plans- had to stay in town, as I had a roommate moving in this weekend. Sorry for the lack of report, will update when I get it set up.

Finally got out to set it up. The 10x10 model.

Tent is roomy, but heavy. Probably 35lbs for the tent, and another 30 for the poles. Bathtub floor, galvanized steel poles, canvas. Older model, so no side windows/screens or metal stake rings. Room for 3 cots, but that might get cramped. Could probably fit 6 people if everyone slept on the ground.

Previous owner didn't dry it enough before during, and there is some mildew/discoloration on the roof. I was told there was a stovejack, but I can't find it.

Overall, I love it. Just needs some TLC. I might look into trying to get steel rings for the stake loops, but I don't know how to do that.

I'll probably get a chance to test the waterproofing soon enough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back