Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kodiak Adventures with IDBugler and Moosie....

Tony,

Awesome sheep in some awesome country. Congrats on the slam that's a great accomplishment, especially with a bow.

Are you posing for Eastmans or Playboy in that picture ;)

That was well worth dumping a Sitka deer hunt for...... I'd say.

As far as being Characters, we love having fun. But when it comes to Hunting, we do take it seriously !!!!!

Tony,

Turn around and run away as fast as you can. I'm not sure what wrong fork you took to end up here, but this is no place for a respectable person like yourself to be hanging out.

"As far as being Characters, we love having fun. But when it comes to Hunting, we do take it seriously !!!!!"

The word "seriously" is a very loose, relative term with Moosie and IDB...

Corey

I have no Problems Posting my Hunting Portfolio and Picture to prove my Hunting Seriousingnessnus (OHHH thats a Word BABY !!! ;) )
asshole.gif

me_100.jpg

Hi Corey!

Ok, I'll take your advice! Besides, I can't compete with that playboy body of Moosie's!! I talked to our broken down cripple of a friend here in Reno today!! I've been meaning to call you since I killed that "goat" in Idaho! I know it's only been 4 months! Better late than never! Talk to you soon.

Thanks IB, and Moosie!! I did have some women comment about that picture!! Good for the old ego!! hump

Back