Kits

dgc1963

I think fox are one of the coolest animals great pic
My buddy and I did a lot of pred hunting over the yrs but being in south central Pa where fox numbers are low and fur $ are worthless we let the fox we call in go on their way but it still cool to see em come in

1oldcoyote

I think fox are one of the coolest animals great pic
My buddy and I did a lot of pred hunting over the yrs but being in south central Pa where fox numbers are low and fur $ are worthless we let the fox we call in go on their way but it still cool to see em come in
I haven't killed a Red in probably 30yrs or more? Back in the early 60's. They were the only wild canine around. I killed a lot over many yrs. So did our sighthounds. Coyotes moved in 1968. So we focused on them. The Reds are my favorite canine. They are more like a cat than are the coyotes. Extremely tough fighters for their size. Their reflexes are also top notch. Watching them fight hounds they were a blur of slashing teeth. Literally a blur so dang fast. Some may not know they have very large canine fangs for their size. I've measured many adult Red canine fangs. Right at 3/4" at the gum line. I stopped hunting them many yrs ago. Because their pop dropped like a falling ship anchor. Back in those days their fur got as high as $120.00 +. Everyone & their brother started killing them off. Thus I stopped killing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DS51