Killin Qwackers?

B-Killin

Where is a place that is close to Boise, to get into some ducks? WHen the deer hunts over I am going to be gettin after them.

Try Fort Boise out by Parma.

If you have decoys, there are places to set up on the river or there are ponds scattered throughout the WMA. Just be sure to get there really early or you may not get a good spot.

You can jump shoot if you don't have any decoys, but be careful because it is a pretty popular spot and there are a lot of people set up watching decoys.

Good luck.

Thanks canoe, that actually is where I have been going. I have done well out there also. I was just trying to find something a little closer to home.

You might try some of the various "sportsman access" points along the Boise River. If you drive from Boise to Middleton via SH-44 you should see one or two brown signs pointing the way to the access point on the river. Again, be sure to get there very early as there are a bunch of folks who will be competing for a spot.

The Snake River is pretty good too. Between Homedale and Marsing several islands, If no boat you can take a short hike along the river. Several of the farmers along the river will let you in if you ask. Lots of places to set up and some are pretty shallow. Need a dog. Good Luck.

If Fort Boise is to Far then you won't like any of My Suggestions :)

We've found anywere on the Snake is Good, We've done well and keep looking for new spots, not to have a Better spot but just to try new places. They are all just as good.

Fort Boise really isn't to far. I was just wanting to get somewhere I could head out to in the morning before I start working at 10:00.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back