PEAX Equipment

Killer instinct 415 crossbow

AssawomanGunsmith

Ive never owned a crossbow and until recently I was kind of against them for anyone not handicapped or a new hunter. But with that being said Im looking at buying one for myself to hunt with since i have some good early season spots that i have box blinds set up that arent big enough for me to draw my compound in, Im 6'6" so i never have much room lol. I found online good reviews of the Killer Instinct 415 crossbow and for $350 it seems like a good deal, does anyone have experience with one?

I personally never had any experience with one, however I have a few friends that purchased those exact crossbows. As I understand it, they come with a lifetime guarantee, and they are decent crossbows from what I hear from my friends, they kill deer and are accurate. Good luck.

Have had one now for about a month. Nice xbow for the money and hit hard. Kind of loud, but at 400+ fps, youll have that.. 10,20,30 all same crosshair. 40 is about 3in low. Ordering up some heavier bolts now. ....so far pretty impressed with it.

Back