Kifaru Nomad?

Just when I made up my mind that I'm happy with the packs that I have and I don't need a $500+ pack they come out with this thing.

What a bunch of JERKS!!!... Why God, why do they torture me so.

There are other packs out there that are somewhat similar, but they all have some subtle differences. Looks like a great pack and I'm sure it will do well. The functionality appears similar to the CC but it is quite different.

I could like that lots! Though I've got a good backpack, I really, really like the idea of these modular systems. If I lived somewhere where I'd use a backpack more often I'd definitely have one.

Interesting also, is how one didn't really hear much about Kryptek clothing for the past couple of years, but now there camo pattern is showing up in some surprising/interesting places.

Essentially It's a daypack that hauls meat, and like other packs in the line it will accept their individual pockets and pods if you need/want more organization. If you like the idea of dropping camp without a lot of unpacking, set a dry bag or similar inside the wings, as you would do with a CC or 2800. The ability to seamlessly get the bladder off the center back is nice also; I've crushed a cpl on the CC.

Back