Kid Movies....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So..... Do more adults watch Kid movies or are they for the Kids ? MAybe because I hae kids I watch them but I think Even if I had non I would be a Big fan of alot of them. Anyone else ?

Eh, I could skip most of them. Just watch them for the kids. Rather watch sci fi or a chick flick.

I'll take my daughter to the video store and it never fails I always end up finding a catoon movie of some sort I want to see LOL.

I've had to start watching "D-D-duh-Dora, the explorer" since I have been tending the grandkids lately. And that is really sad, to say the least..
When I get to pick, it is a hunting movie of course!!
Last year when I was scouting for my elk hunt, I used to take my 2-yr old granddaughter riding with me, and then we would watch the video we took when we would get home. It got so that as soon as she would come over to the house, she would start asking grandpa if she could watch the "deer movie"..
I thought it was pretty cute, but her mother and dad thought I was brainwashing her......Not me, never...
Every time we would go and get in the truck, she would start saying, "elk grandpa, elk".
It WAS great... Now it is D-D-Duh-Dora

LMAO, I feel your pain. If it isnt D-D-Duh-Dora, it's Who lives in a Pineapple under the sea....Sponge Bob Square Pants!! I can handle watching that one though. My daughter is also a major Scooby Doo fan. When she was 3 she was Scooby for halloween. After that we couldnt get her to take that costume off. It wasnt until her mom acidentaly stepped on her tail and tore it off that she finally quit wearing it LOL.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back