Kibler Longrifle kits?

Nice.


What can are you gonna use?

@BrentD is a stand up dude. All around good guy. His dog is cooler than he is though.
Actually, being cooler than me is a very low bar. Gus cleared that like Javier Sotomayor jumps over a crack in the floor.

Young Dusty aspires to coolness, but he lacks even one serious bone in his body. But he's a happy dude.

qALrgXq.jpg
 
Beautiful rifle. Muzzleloaders are foreign to me except for new inlines, and I've built a few smokeless ones for customers. I recently had a local organization ask me to "build" a traditional muzzleloader for a raffle. I've ordered a Traditions kit (starting out on the cheap), but in the last two weeks I've found myself on the Kibler website multiple times, looking at their kits to build one for myself. Again, you have a beautiful rifle there!
 
That is a beautiful Hawken and seems to be shooting well for you. I love taking game with the old style ones. Good luck to you on your time with it afield.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,097
Messages
2,249,614
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top