KHunter AZ archery Elk 2019

Khunter

Thanks to a good buddy who I met hunting in unit 76 in Colorado a few years ago giving me a 3 bonus point boost and Arizona’s liberal rounding up of bonus points schema we are headed to Arizona to see what 10 bonus points can produce in laughs,good times and great elk action.

On the road to hunt entire season through Sept 26 if needed or till AZ runs out of IPA and Hostess Donettes.

45BE323F-C92D-4811-AAC6-E2EDE58178C8.jpeg

this is the bull that hopped in the back of the truck a dozen years ago last time I drew a bull tag in Arizona. F9B9AEE8-E7CB-4F4E-8EB6-7759B85762B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to a good buddy who I met hunting in unit 76 in Colorado a few years ago and Arizona’s liberal rounding up of bonus points schema we are headed to Arizona to see what 10 bonus points can produce in laughs,good times and great elk action.

On the road to hunt entire season through Sept 26 if needed or till AZ runs out of IPA and Hostess Donettes.

this is the bull that hopped in the back of the truck a dozen years ago last time I drew a bull tag in Arizona. View attachment 114196
Good luck in AZ, make all us hostess donettes aficionados proud!

Good luck and looking forward to the stories following the hunt!

Good luck! I’m subscribed. Heading to CO in the morning.

Khunter's picturesque hunting epilogue in the mill...subscribed.

Last edited:
Based on the growth this year that type of bull should only be shot the last couple days of the hunt. No matter what unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back