Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kentucky Elk Draw

dcopas78

I just got an email stating that the 2016 Kentucky elk lotto (a.k.a the Elk Powerball !) is now open for you to buy your chances. Good luck to all who enter.

So I looked at this a bit because I'm interested in this hunt and have been for a few years. It looks like it's $150 for the license, $550 for the tag and $20 to apply for the 2 seasons for rifle. Does that sound about right? And I see it's about 100 non-res tags available and I will only be in the woods with about 1000 other people. Sounds like a good deal to me !

An absolute dream hunt for me. As a michigander im only 5 hours away from the kentucky elk area. Almost takes that long for me to get into elk country in Michigan

So I looked at this a bit because I'm interested in this hunt and have been for a few years. It looks like it's $150 for the license, $550 for the tag and $20 to apply for the 2 seasons for rifle. Does that sound about right? And I see it's about 100 non-res tags available and I will only be in the woods with about 1000 other people. Sounds like a good deal to me !
Sounds right. Just do not look at the odds... :eek:

I checked my KY elk results nada it seems anyone else have any luck. I haven't seen a release stating they were out hope I'm wrong checking results?

Back