Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kenetrek Northern 13” Pac Boot Size 9

Chaza402

Slightly used Kenetrek Northern Pac Boot size 9. They are 13” with 800 grams of thinsulate. Ive had them a for 3 seasons and have only used them a handful of times to plow snow out of the drive way and on a few hikes up behind the house. They are just too big on my foot. $275 TYD

Attachments

• IMG_9466.jpeg
    IMG_9466.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9465.jpeg
    IMG_9465.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9464.jpeg
    IMG_9464.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9463.jpeg
    IMG_9463.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9462.jpeg
    IMG_9462.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9461.jpeg
    IMG_9461.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Thanks for

Seems like a pm would have been more appropriates. Thanks for boogering the post up
Should of put on ebay and that reminds me,
fyi anyone who still looking for pac like these midways running out of sizes but both 10&13" models are still on sale for $135-185

Should of put on ebay and that reminds me,
fyi anyone who still looking for pac like these midways running out of sizes but both 10&13" models are still on sale for $135-185
My first impulse was to really start talking some shit to this ole cc23454.
Something like “what a bonafide Chode Warrior this dude is.”

But then I thought why would this guy be pushing MidwayUSA so hard. Then I figured this poor dude must be trying to get picked up as an influencer by Midway- he would probably go and tout his mad salesman skills and they would say we won’t you to do that for us- your wasting your time on the ole forum racquet.

And then I thought This poor guy, why would he want to be an influencer for Midway? They mainly sell powder, bullets and reloading shit. Who would really need that stuff that bad to go to these lengths?? And then it hit me…. The f’ ing Russians. Of Course!

Well clearly this poor middle aged state loyalist troll is over sitting in his great grandmamas basement trolling American Hunting Forum Classifieds because mother Russia is running out of ammo.

I’m sure when he’s not watching his analog tv of two faf middle aged dudes pee on each other to stay warm on the Russian State Media version of Onlyfans, (called Homelyfans) he’s sitting on the shitter working his greasy little sausage fingers over the keys of his desktop trolling us over here so he can serve his country the only way loyalist to the state would, by scheming.

Anyway god speed to your commie cause there there Dimitri.

Anyway, to celebrate this dedication of the social media influencer known cc23454 to raise the traffic of a solid american company, I will now knock the price to $225. Pretty damn solid for a good pair of boots that aren’t on sale over there on ole Midway.

Like ole Larry says “thanks for your business”
$225 TYD!!!

T
I missed this message somehow! I gotta check if there still on sale. Thanks.
Unfortunately they are not but I will say the 9’s would easily fit a size 10 if you’re interested. I’ll knock them to $200 if you pay shipping?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back