MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Size 11 For Sale

Laelkhunter

FOR SALE:

1 pair Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Non-Insulated (KE-420 NI) size 11 medium. They are used, but in great condition. I have treated them several times, but only with the Kenetrek Boot Wax. The sole and rand are in great shape. The left boot has 4 small bubbles on the top edge of the rand near the toe, and the right boot appears to be fine.

I replaced the original factory footbeds with Lathrop & Son High Country Synergy Gel Footbeds ($60 cost), and
also will include a new pair of laces (original laces are still in great shape), and
2 partial containers of Kenetrek boot wax (each at least half full).

I will try to take some pictures with my phone to show the condition of the boots and the bubbles in the rand (they are really small), but don't know how to post them here, so I will forward them if you PM me.

They are really great, comfortable boots, but I really need a wide (these are Med).

I am asking $200 for them (Paypal gift), and will pay the shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks

Last edited:
Flip-phone photos of the boots are now available, but I don't know how to post them here. PM me and I will forward them- Thanks !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back