Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Keeping A Secret....

Love your story telling style. Thanks for sharing the hunt with us and congrats on a monumental achievement!

Reactions: Hem
A truly singular experience. I respect and admire everything about the way you handled your hunt, and appreciate the way you told the story to us. Congratulations on a well-earned, incredible ram.

@Hem Great write up. Feeling more excited and more desire to try to get out and get a sheep myself.
Fantastic job and a great ram. Thank you for sharing and for such a great write up with pictures to boot! Congrats!

Congrats on a great ram and your dedication and effort on this hunt is very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

An amazing story and one for the ages. I still can't believe you held out on us so long here at HT. Haha haha Congrats on a beautiful ram one of the top HT threads of the year just because of the secrecy fact....

Congrats on the ram!! Really enjoyed all the pictures and details you put into the story.
Top notch (y)

Very well done Sir Hem! Another added thanks for sharing, this was great! Congrats!

Not many rams come easy from that unit. Sounds like a few of the tag holders are going to be having tag soup this year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back