Keep it public after party of expo

Oneye

If you'd like to attend, it's good to see something centered around public lands having to do with the expo. It's great to see many companies jumping in to support public lands. Here is a link to the event and tickets:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mtn-ops-sitka-yeti-keep-it-public-afterparty-tickets-31618281130

Sponsors include: MNT OPS, Sitka, and Yeti. Good event to attend to show support for public land. Also money from this event goes to RMEF and 2% for conservation and not SFW so you're already winning.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about this....

I get it, it's different. I would have rather seen a rally at Utahs capital which still needs to happen, but it's something. It also helps to have partners in MNT OPS, Yeti, and Sitka.

So go to the Keep it Public party and support SFW at the same time! Win, Win! (Not) :confused:

The proceeds from this go to RMEF and 2% for conservation and there will be separate raffles at this event. There are many who will attend the expo anyway strictly because of the tags. I'm not saying go to the expo, I'm simply saying this is a good thing to have in regards to it just because many will already be there even if they hate SFW for business or tag reasons. This isn't really a part of the expo I don't believe but more as a side show for Keep It Public while there's a lot of hunters in the area.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back