Kansas Whitetail Help

BEE-ROX

Hey everyone! This is my first post so please forgive me if I break a rule of something.

I know this is kinda long but please bear with me. If you know about kansas public land hunting please please please read on.

So my brother in law lives in Kansas City (Kansas side). He won a fight with leukemia last year but is still struggling with fighting off graph vs host as a result of his bone marrow transfusion. Because of this he can't hike any more than a couple hundred yards without getting tired. I have a side by side to get him into an area. I know that's not really conducive to hunting public land, which is why I'm reaching out. I'm currently stationed at FE Warren AFB in Cheyenne, WY so I'm not familiar with Kansas hunting, I'm just a big hunter so he asked me to take him this December. I've been looking around online some and it seems like there's not going to be a problem getting him an over the counter white tail tag. My big request is if anyone knows where I can hunt. I have OnX but I'm not an elite member(probably going to change that before the hunt in Dec since I basically can't hunt without it now) so I haven't had a chance to look at public land yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Clinton Lake and Perry Lake are both federal flood control lakes that have public hunting areas with good whitetail numbers and both close to K.C.....The state has an atlas for the Walk-in Hunt areas, as well....Both lake areas are loaded with whitetails...and hunters....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back