Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kansas Poacher

Only fourteen months? Sounds like there are lots of reasons besides poaching sixty deer to send this punk away for a much longer term than that. Only one shot at life and this young fella chooses to make such a waste of his. Hard to understand. His home environment growing up must have been a real mess.

The 5 year hunting probation is a joke, but the jail term is nice to see as is the 300k fines

I bet you $100 he poaches deer again. People that stupid are likely infected for life with stupidity.

Idk, 14 months seems fair. I know that if someone offered me an amount of money to waste 14 months of my life in jail, the amount would be 8 digits

I always wonder where they're going to get the money for the fines. You think he has $300K laying around?
Probably not lying around, but I'm guessing the court will start garnishing his wages once he gets out of the clink.

I bet jail time was directly related to his probation violations more so than his wildlife crimes. That fine is going to sting long after his man pleaser heals!

It would be interesting to know what percent of these people involved in these types of poaching events are ever caught. Probably not a real high percent.

ClearCreek

A little more jailtime would have been nice. Serial poachers obviously don't care about their hunting privileges so losing them for a few days or lifetime doesn't make any difference to them. Glad they hit him some penalties that will last a lifetime.

Back