MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kansas archery tag.

KS is an awesome place to hunt. Hunted there 2 of the last 4 years. Once rifle and once ML. Hope you drew your tag.

This will be my 5th year to hunt KS. I try to be in the stand for the first cold front after Haloween. It's always a blast!

Used to bow hunt the flint hills near home of the Big Red 1. What they don’t have in terms of quantity there was definitively made up for in terms of quality bucks. Some good memories from there. Good luck!

Unit 15. I've got a stellar season ahead combining a Kansas and Oklahoma trip. Now I'm just waiting for Oklahoma controlled hunts to put their results out in July.
Me too got a kansas tag and heading to pike co Illinois to hunt a friend's place there. Waiting to see if I draw anything in Oklahoma.

All the water this year has deer moved around. If you hunted ks in 2011, 2012 look in the areas from that year

My best advice is to key in on narrow funnels in the creek/river bottoms. Where I hunt in North Central Kansas if you find a narrow strip of timber where a creek or stream runs you’ll find bucks cruising mid day looking for girlfriends, especially the week before Thanksgiving.

Good luck this year out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back