Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Juvenile Dirty Old Man Syndrome

We have a cannon?
tenor.gif

Well, if you must, I know of a man in Wisconsin that shot a buck with a mountain Howitzer i think it was. Loaded it with 12 gauge roundballs as grape shot. Pretty sad if you ask me and almost certainly illegal. Not sure if the lock was a flinter, but anyway, there is precedence.

Here it is

Yes, you will see many discrepancies in this website story.

Well, if you must, I know of a man in Wisconsin that shot a buck with a mountain Howitzer i think it was. Loaded it with 12 gauge roundballs as grape shot. Pretty sad if you ask me and almost certainly illegal. Not sure if the lock was a flinter, but anyway, there is precedence.

Here it is

Yes, you will see many discrepancies in this website story.
If I could find a revolutionary war vintage cannon, could I use it during the muzzleloader season?
Asking for a friend.

You certainly could, and then you could go directly to jail. Do not pass Go.... etc.
Not necessarily, depending on how the statute was written. A lot of them only cover minimum bore size. I haven’t read MT but here I bet you could get away with it. Might just have to glue a “stock” to it so it’s your carriage rifle.

Not necessarily, depending on how the statute was written. A lot of them only cover minimum bore size. I haven’t read MT but here I bet you could get away with it. Might just have to glue a “stock” to it so it’s your carriage rifle.

Well please do try and then report back. We would like to watch...

Good luck.

With a stock would it be considered a punt gun? I think those are covered by some regs

And I get criticized for derailments. Pfft.

This thread has proven once again that immaturity becomes an incurable disease once those who are genetically (i.e. intellectually) vulnerable are infected ... with a smart phone. Why Apple called these things "smart" has always been a mystery to me. Do they make people more stupid or just provide the venue to expose their stupidity? Someone could write a PhD thesis on that one ... psychology, sociology, or business admin, take your pick.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back