Juvenile Dirty Old Man Syndrome

Well, if you must, I know of a man in Wisconsin that shot a buck with a mountain Howitzer i think it was. Loaded it with 12 gauge roundballs as grape shot. Pretty sad if you ask me and almost certainly illegal. Not sure if the lock was a flinter, but anyway, there is precedence.

Here it is

Yes, you will see many discrepancies in this website story.
I’m trying to decipher whether you realize the story is a joke or think he actually cannoned a deer… 😃

I did see the original post, had nothing meaningful to add, so didn't post. Obv went downhill from there. Maybe it was a silly post, but we shouldn't eat our young.

And I get criticized for derailments. Pfft.

This thread has proven once again that immaturity becomes an incurable disease once those who are genetically (i.e. intellectually) vulnerable are infected ... with a smart phone. Why Apple called these things "smart" has always been a mystery to me. Do they make people more stupid or just provide the venue to expose their stupidity? Someone could write a PhD thesis on that one ... psychology, sociology, or business admin, take your pick.
The derailment is a nice segue from the original topic and certainly much less offensive.

Except for the spelling correction. Nobody likes someone who reads posts and then corrects people. 😉

The derailment is a nice segue from the original topic and certainly much less offensive.

Except for the spelling correction. Nobody likes someone who reads posts and then corrects people. 😉

You correctly admonished members for their behavior.

I attempted to give them a direction for exercising their ennui.

I repent.

Actually no I don't. You come out into the WWW asking strangers to vote for you, for a retraded contest you better expect few comments. Those contest are so stupid it makes my head spin. I view them as the very tippy top of the social media hunting debacle.

I repent.

Actually no I don't. You come out into the WWW asking strangers to vote for you, for a retraded contest you better expect few comments. Those contest are so stupid it makes my head spin. I view them as the very tippy top of the social media hunting debacle.

Good example of spot and stock...

There is inappropriate immaturity and then there is innocent, victimless immaturity. This thread is generally the latter.

I have to be a stuffy business person most of the week and a responsible dad most of the rest of the time. If I decide to make a joke about hunting with a grenade then I don't expect to be chastised like a child.

Guys that pretend they're the utmost gentlemen all the time, especially when there are no women around, are full of nonsense. And if you quibble about the "no women around" part, you're just a fake.

There are jokes I don't tell around my wife or kids, but she's not under the impression that those jokes never happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back