Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

just saying hello

calvincoin

just too let you know a little about me, i am 65 yrs old, hunt for deer and turkeys, am disabled but can still hunt, i am frome west central kentucky along green river. in muhlenberg countie, belongtoo north american hunting club .

Well, welcome to Hunt talk calvincoin. Thank you for the littel intrduction and I hope to see you areound here often.

Hey Calvin, nice to see ya. I think about half of NAJC is here too. lol :D ;) NAHC Oops. Hehehe

[ 05-29-2004, 08:05: Message edited by: old-boss-hen ]

Welcome calvincoin glad to see you out of chat and on the board...Really like to see you here.. :D

thanks elkcher, will be doing a little squirrel hunting in june we have two weeks in june then regular season opens in august,

Hey CalvinCoin and Glad to see you made it over here. Been nice talking with you in chat too

My hubby hunts mostly squirrels for the past couple years. Since the rules changed for deer gun season it's been kind of hard for him to get across the river to hunt deer. Maybe he'll start bow hunting some day. :D
Best of luck to you there and again, welcome aboard!

DixieLady

well hey calvin c nice see ya love se ya in hunttalk chat u to dixie and pipe miss yall so much gues i had find here to see whats happening lol

oh yeah forgot 800pm chat usally goin good most time here same ur time dixie anyway soon i will post pics got one kinda cute but gonna get some of deer makes me feel better :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back